Poncho lovers, this is the men's black cape poncho for you. Its long polyester cape is light and can easily be worn over any outfit to protect you from the wind. The pattern of this men's poncho was originally inspired by the large cloths worn by monks in Europe before slowly making its way into Mexican culture. Recently, it has returned to the forefront of the fashion scene after numerous appearances in Western. With its history and character, this traditional piece is dressed in a lapel collar and a large cape in the back that goes down to the boots. Complete your look with a hat for a trip with friends to the Saloon or Burning Man! 🏜️
Details of this Poncho:
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Size (see size guide below).
- A classic black hue ⚫
- Easy to put on, comfortable, and warm
- Lapel collar, vintage buttons
- Hand wash recommended, spin-dry not recommended
- Iron on low, wrinkle-free, dry flat
- Perfect for a winter walk in the city! 🏙️❄️
|Size||Shoulders (cm)||Bust size (cm)||Sleeve length (cm)||Length (cm)|
🔔 In another style, the Black Signal Cape Poncho. You can also take a look at the Men's Poncho collection.
- Mens Poncho
People who bought this product, also bought